ARBOR TIMELESS GROUNDSWELL 42
Commandez maintenant et recevez cet item entre le et le en choisissant l'option de livraison régulière.Shipping gratuit sur les commandes de 50$ ou plus (Avant taxes, au Canada).
Vous pouvez aussi cueillir vos items en magasin (gratuit).
Longboard Complet Timeless groundswell par ARBOR.
The classic pintail carver, designed for smooth, open–stance skating and maximum push and speed stability.
Certified Arbor Completes are fully assembled skateboards built using select, high-end components that complement the performance and geometry of each of our shapes. Certified Completes include: Sucrose Initiative Wheels, Double Shield ABEC 5 Bearings, Paris Trucks or Gullwing Trucks, and of course a handmade Arbor deck. Each package takes into consideration: the angle, geometry, and size of the trucks; the size, shape, and durometer of the wheels; the hardness and rebound of the bushings; the placement of wheel wells; and all aspects of shape. When buying an Arbor, look for this symbol, and insist that your complete comes with components approved by Arbor Skateboards.
– 7 maple plies, with our premium wood top
– Wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply
– Wood by-product is reclaimed for use in other products
– Decks are produced using eco friendly water-based sanding sealers
Trucks: Paris 50° 180mm
– Reverse Kingpin
Wheels: Arbor Sucrose Initiative – Outlook Series
– Designed for carving and cruising the streets
– Fun for all-around town performance
– Size: 70.0mm
– Durometer: 78a
– Contact Patch: 36mm
– Offset: 0.0mm
– Core: Momentum – Low profile for a smoother ride
– Formula: Fusion – Performance, durability, reduced petroleum
– *Amber Formula: Thane – Slide and Slip
Bearings: ABEC 7
Risers: 1/4” Paris
Grip: Lucid Grip – clear spray-on grip made from crushed recycled glass