BOSS ELASTIC PANT- MAHOGANY
LE BOSS ELASTIC PANTPantalon neige Boss Elastic Pant par Airblaster. La couleur est Mahogany.
Description anglaise fournie par le manufacturier:
Pretty sure Airblaster invented these. Actually true. Maybe. The first outerwear pants that Airblaster ever developed in around 2004 had elastic bottoms. We brought samples to the trade show. People said, "Ha-ha. ... Seriously, though. ... They're going to have normal bottoms, right?" And we were like, "Duh. Yes. Like, that elastic is just a joke, obviously." and we changed them. But it wasn't a joke. We were crying. But now we laugh. Teehee.
- 15K mm waterproofing
- 10K g/m² breathability
- 2 Layer Fully Seam Taped Glacier construction
- Shell with lightweight tricot fleece lining
- Stretch Canvas with durable Hammercloth contrast knee panels
- FC-Free Eco-DWR
- Built-in woven nylon waist belt
- Elastic gripper cuff at bottom openings