MARKER M4.5 EPS BLANC/BLEU
Commandez maintenant et recevez cet item entre le et le en choisissant l'option de livraison régulière.Shipping gratuit sur les commandes de 50$ ou plus (Avant taxes, au Canada).
Vous pouvez aussi ramasser vos items en magasin gratuitement.
M4.5 EPS Junior
Tiny skiers with big dreams can step into the Marker Kids' M4.5 EPS Junior Ski Binding for solid, safe beginner performance that encourages the learning process and enables quick progression. Even the smallest skiers can move up the ranks, because this lightweight binding provides the easy-turning and easy-releasing necessary to prevent injury and promote growth as a budding skier.
- DIN range of 0.75 to 4.5 accommodates the youngest and smallest skiers learning and then moving onto intermediate terrain
- Binding works best for skiers between 29-125lb
- Edge Pressure System (EPS) ensures that the force between the toe and heel is the same and is effectively transferred to the ski's edge for better control
- Biotech toe system accommodates beginners by enabling easy release during backward or twisting falls
- Compact step-in heel is lightweight and provides precise release during falls to reduce injury
- Step-in heel also enables easy in and out of the binding for bathroom breaks
- Anti-Friction Device beneath the forefoot slides easily to facilitate release during falls and unnatural positions
- Lightweight plastic construction provides an affordable entry-level binding that's easy wield on the mountain
- 74mm or 85mm ski brake fits beginner skis (even current wider kids' models) and helps stop the ski from sliding down the hill