FULL TILT DESCENDANT 8
Commandez maintenant et recevez cet item entre le et le en choisissant l'option de livraison régulière.Shipping gratuit sur les commandes de 50$ ou plus (Avant taxes, au Canada).
Vous pouvez aussi ramasser vos items en magasin gratuitement.
Bottes De Ski Descendant 8 par FULL TILT.
BECAUSE WIDE FEET NEED LOVE TOO
A wide foot deserves the same award-winning tech and innovative design as its narrower counterparts, and it can all be found in the Full Tilt Descendant 8. This 8 Flex ski boot features our freshly engineered Evolution shell, which has all the ability and comfort of our classic 3-piece design with a little extra wiggle room and packed with our responsive and performance-driven Pro Liner. The Descendent 8 also boasts a lightweight, intuitive Ladder Buckle so you can quit fumbling and start sending.
- 102 LAST: Wider shell for wider feet
- #8 FLEX TONGUE: Firm flex - Power & responsive energy transfer, while maintaining a smooth, natural ankle motion to eliminate shinbang! You can quickly change your flex by swapping out different # flex tongues.
- FTE EVOLUTION 3-PIECE SHELL: A quantum leap in ski boot design – the FTE is a new shell born from the original 3-piece DNA by constructed for those with a wider footprint
- SHOCK ABSORBER BOOT BOARD: Soft rubber layer in the sole of the shell absorbs vibrations, impact and shock for a smooth ride.
- ALUMINUM LADDER BUCKLES
- Durable, lightweight aluminum. Macro ladder for quick & easy memory reference and a micro twist for fine adjustment tuning.
- RIBBED TONGUE
- 100% ribbed tongue enables smoother, more natural linear flex from your shin to your toe. The tongue bends like a flexible straw, never bottoming out while providing smooth rebound. No more shin bang!
- DUAL MATERIAL OUTSOLES
- Constructed from a high grade polymer, the removable outsoles provide added grip and stability.
- EASY ON/OFF
- Tongue fully opens like a convertible, never blocking your foot. Slide your foot in and out easily with comfort in all temperatures.
- ADJUSTABLE FLEX:The boots flex is rated on a simple scale of 1-10 (10=stiffest). Change a boots flex by simply switching the tongue. (Competitors boots require permanent cutting).
- LATERAL ADJUSTMENT: Easy, precise lateral angle adjustment. Original & Soul shell: 12mm Influence Shell: 3mm
- FORWARD LEAN:Tool-less forward angle adjustment. 4mm or 8mm
- INFINITE PIVOT: Unlike traditional designs, the rear cuff never bottoms out. It pivots infinitely forward with your calf for less shell distortion, no shin pain and more control.
- CABLES: Cable closure works like a shoelace to eliminate dead spots for a smooth even pressure flex & fit
- CUSTOMIZABLE: All parts are sold separately for unlimited personalization and repair using a standard Philips head screwdriver.
- LIGHT WEIGHT:Minimalistic 3-Piece design eliminates the need for thick heavy overlapping plastic or bolts for increased quickness & sensitivity, up to 2 lbs / 900g lighter than some alpine boots.
- PRO LAMINATE CONSTRUCTION:The Pro Liner's laminates are specifically engineered to provide the most energy transfer to the shell while maintaining its warmth, light weight & custom moldable fit.
WIDE TOE: For people with wider feet or prefer a little more wiggle room in the toe area, a thinner foam is used in the front of the liner to increase space without sacrificing control.
- J-BAR: An additional J-shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold down, to
- keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control.
- INTUITION: All adult boot liners are built using authentic Intuition® closed cell foam. It is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet and shells during use, or can be instantly heat molded by a shop in minutes for a light, warm and super comfortable fit.
- MOLDS 100% TO FEET!: Full Tilt Quick-Fit™ liners use authentic Intuition® foam that is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet during use, or can be instantly heat molded by a shop in minutes.