FULL TILT DROP KICK BLACK
Commandez maintenant et recevez cet item entre le et le en choisissant l'option de livraison régulière.Shipping gratuit sur les commandes de 50$ ou plus (Avant taxes, au Canada).
Vous pouvez aussi ramasser vos items en magasin gratuitement.
2017 FREESKIER EDITORS' PICK AWARD!!
Bottes De Ski Drop Kick black par FULL TILT.
HIT IT HARD & SEND IT FLYING
The crowd favorite Drop Kick has returned as a freestyle boot from Full Tilt, built at the request of aggressive freestyle skiers and après aficionados alike. We’ve packed our Original 3-piece shell design with a lightweight and movement-friendly Performer Liner, and tied the entire boot together with a hardcore Shock Absorber Boot Board and original lightweight nylon buckle mechanism. The Drop Kick is an all-mountain freestyle boot with excellent edge-to-edge feel.
- FTO ORIGINAL 3-PIECE SHELL: This original 3-piece boot design is a living legend, we have the honor of bringing back to life each year in it’s original form. 99mm last width.
- 99 LAST:The original width shell that your feet love
- #6 FLEX TONGUE: Medium flex - Maximum versatility & reliability in all conditions with a smooth, natural ankle motion to eliminate shinbang! You can quickly change your flex by swapping out different # flex tongues.
- SHOCK ABSORBER BOOT BOARD: Soft rubber layer in the sole of the shell absorbs vibrations, impact and shock for a smooth ride.
- RUBBER HEEL SOLE: Replaceable natural rubber heel block for reduced heel slip when walking & hiking.
- NYLON RATCHET BUCKLES: Super lightweight, on-the-fly single handed micro adjustment
- RIBBED TONGUE: 100% ribbed tongue enables smoother, more natural linear flex from your shin to your toe. The tongue bends like a flexible straw, never bottoming out while providing smooth rebound. No more shin bang!
- ADJUSTABLE FLEX:The boots flex is rated on a simple scale of 1-10 (10=stiffest). Change a boots flex by simply switching the tongue. (Competitors boots require permanent cutting).
- LATERAL ADJUSTMENT: Easy, precise lateral angle adjustment. Original & Soul shell: 12mm Influence Shell: 3mm
- FORWARD LEAN:Tool-less forward angle adjustment. 4mm or 8mm
- INFINITE PIVOT: Unlike traditional designs, the rear cuff never bottoms out. It pivots infinitely forward with your calf for less shell distortion, no shin pain and more control.
- CABLES: Cable closure works like a shoelace to eliminate dead spots for a smooth even pressure flex & fit
- CUSTOMIZABLE: All parts are sold separately for unlimited personalization and repair using a standard Philips head screwdriver.
- FREE FLEXING CUFF: Rear cuff has unrestricted forward motion to never bottom out & move naturally with your leg instead of against it.
- LIGHT WEIGHT:Minimalistic 3-Piece design eliminates the need for thick heavy overlapping plastic or bolts for increased quickness & sensitivity, up to 2 lbs / 900g lighter than some alpine boots.
- PERFORMER FOAM LAMINATES: The Performer Liner’s laminates are specifically engineered to be our thinnest liner for reduced weight & increased maneuverability, while maintaining its warmth & a custom moldable fit.
- J-BAR: An additional J-shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold down, to keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control.
- INTUITION: All adult boot liners are built using authentic Intuition® closed cell foam. It is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet and shells during use, or can be instantly heat molded by a shop in minutes for a light, warm and super comfortable fit.
- MOLDS 100% TO FEET!: Full Tilt Quick-Fit™ liners use authentic Intuition® foam that is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet during use, or can be instantly heat molded by a shop in minutes.