FULL TILT PLUSH 4
Commandez maintenant et recevez cet item entre le et le en choisissant l'option de livraison régulière.Shipping gratuit sur les commandes de 50$ ou plus (Avant taxes, au Canada).
Vous pouvez aussi ramasser vos items en magasin gratuitement.
Bottes De Ski Plush 4 par FULL TILT.
YOUR NEW BFF
The Plush 4 will keep you on the hill longer and happier. The softest women’s wide ski boot in the Full Tilt line, we designed the Plush 4 to give more lady shredders access to the performance of our Original 3-piece DNA, and we’ve packed it with our Classic liner, layered with varying densities of open cell, standard, and Intuition™ foam right where you need them. A lightweight aluminum buckle system ties this beauty together.
- FTO ORIGINAL 3-PIECE SHELL: This original 3-piece boot design is a living legend, we have the honor of bringing back to life each year in it’s original form. 99mm last width.
- 102 LAST: Wider shell for wider feet
- #4 FLEX TONGUE: Soft flex – Our most forgiving adult flex for lighter skiers looking for maximum ankle motion & comfort. You can quickly change your flex by swapping out different # flex tongues.
- RIGID BOOT BOARD: The Rigid Boot Board provides a firm layer in the bottom of the shell maximizes responsiveness & sensitivity to the snow.
- RUBBER TOE & HEEL SOLE: Natural rubber soles on the toe & heel for non-slip walking & hiking that can even be replaced if they wear out.
- ALUMINUM LADDER BUCKLES: Durable, lightweight aluminum. Macro ladder for quick & easy memory reference and a micro twist for fine adjustment tuning.
- RIBBED TONGUE: 100% ribbed tongue enables smoother, more natural linear flex from your shin to your toe. The tongue bends like a flexible straw, never bottoming out while providing smooth rebound. No more shin bang!
- ADJUSTABLE FLEX: The boots flex is rated on a simple scale of 1-10 (10=stiffest). Change a boots flex by simply switching the tongue. (Competitors boots require permanent cutting).
- FORWARD LEAN: Tool-less forward angle adjustment. 4mm or 8mm
- LATERAL ADJUSTMENT: Easy, precise lateral angle adjustment. Original & Soul shell: 12mm Influence Shell: 3mm
- INFINITE PIVOT: Unlike traditional designs, the rear cuff never bottoms out. It pivots infinitely forward with your calf for less shell distortion, no shin pain and more control.
- FTE EVOLUTION 3-PIECE SHELL: A quantum leap in ski boot design – the FTE is a new shell born from the original 3-piece DNA by constructed for those with a wider footprint.
- CABLES: Cable closure works like a shoelace to eliminate dead spots for a smooth even pressure flex & fit
- CUSTOMIZABLE: All parts are sold separately for unlimited personalization and repair using a standard Philips head screwdriver.
- EASY ON/OFF: Tongue fully opens like a convertible, never blocking your foot. Slide your foot in and out easily with comfort in all temperatures.
- LIGHT WEIGHT: Minimalistic 3-Piece design eliminates the need for thick heavy overlapping plastic or bolts for increased quickness & sensitivity, up to 2 lbs / 900g lighter than some alpine boots.
WIDE TOE: For people with wider feet or prefer a little more wiggle room in the toe area, a thinner foam is used in the front of the liner to increase space without sacrificing control.
- J-BAR: An additional J-shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold down, to keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control.
- INTUITION: All adult boot liners are built using authentic Intuition® closed cell foam. It is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet and shells during use, or can be instantly heat molded by a shop in minutes for a light, warm and super comfortable fit.
- MOLDS 100% TO FEET!: Full Tilt Quick-Fit™ liners use authentic Intuition® foam that is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet during use, or can be instantly heat molded by a shop in minutes.