AFTER HOURS SPLIT
THE AFTER HOURS SPLITThis is the After Hours Split Snowboard by Rossignol. Size is 153.
Developed with three-times Freeride World Tour champion Marion Haerty, the split version of the After Hours is narrower, thus lighter, than Xavier De Le Rue''s signature Sashimi Split, while having more tail, shorter sidecut radiuses, more camber and a smaller pintail. Making it perfectly fit for the intermediate to expert woman looking for a playful twin-like feeling in the powder and a highly reliable board for full-send mode, carving packed snow and traversing hard conditions with confidence.
- Snowboard shape: DIRECTIONAL
- Sidecuts: Radcut (Deep Progressive)
- Rocker Camber: Amptek Elite
- Snowboards flex rate: Flex 7/10
- Inserts number: 6x2
- Suggested weight (KG & LBS): 40 to 75kg / 90 to 165Lbs
- Base density: 7500 Sintered
- Core: Wood 5620
- Boot size (max): 29 to 29.5cm max
- Weight: 2950gr (156)
|Stance Width Min/Max (cm)||48 to 60cm||48 to 60cm|
|Inserts Setback (mm)||1cm||1cm|