THE WHIP FOILBOARD
This is the Whip Foilboard Foil by Freedom.
Everyone's favorite board to FLY just got an upgrade and is now available in 3 sizes. The all new 2023 Whip is built to Boost. With a wider blunt nose and increased forward volume this FFB spacecraft is ready for you to send it. Similar to its predecessor it's ultra light frame and now thinner profile provides for minimal swing weight while maximizing your foils potential and responsiveness. Whether it's boosting behind a wake, hitting mach speeds with your kite or whipping into some outer reefs bombs the all new FFB Whip is your versatile weapon of choice.
- Slight Single Concave Nose to Flat Bottom
- Blunt Nose
- Concave Deck
- Step Tail & Chine Rails
- Flat Bottom
- Proprietary FFB 10.75" Mounting Tracks
- Pressure Relief Air Vent
- Deck Pad with Optional Pump Bump or Flat Rear Traction Piece
- Foot Strap Inserts (straps not included !)
|Length (ft/in)||Width (in)||Thickness (in)||Volume (L)|
Blunt NoseForward volume to assist take off
Concave DeckMaximizes board control and feel
Step RailsIncrease in rigidity and responsiveness
Flat BottomMinimizes High Speed Drag on connection
Chine RailsAvoid and reflect water and maximizes volume
Foot Strap InsertsPair with our Ultra - light FREEDOM EVA Foot Strap Set
Air VentPressure Relief Valve
10.75” FFB TracksProprietary FFB Technology
Step TailAvoid and reflect water
FFB BOARD CONSTRUCTION
There have been no corners cut when it come to the construction of all Freedom Foil Boards. With the highest quality materials and manufacturing process, our boards are some of the lightest on the market while being reliable ride after ride.
- E Glass - Protective layer over paint and carbon
- Carbon Double Bias - High Grade Woven Carbon with extra fibers running in the longitudinal axis
- S Glass - Impact resistant layer of fiberglass to distribute loading from heels, hard landings, ect.
- EPS - Lightweight stringer less foam core
- High Density Foam Block - High Density Foam block to reinforce and keep foil tracks secure and in place
- Carbon Uni Directional - Uni directional strip of carbon to increase stiffness and response as well as reinforce the foil track
- Carbon Double Bias
- E Glass