THE TECHNO FOILBOARD
This is the Techno Foilboard Foil by Freedom Foil.
The Techno is designed for foil surfing at all ability levels. The forward volume and thickness of the Techno greatly assists beginner to novice riders. Because the Techno has no inserts, it is super light, giving it less swing weight, allowing the board to pump and paddle very fast. The Techno is specifically designed to pack as much volume as possible while maintaining the light, rigid and responsive feel that defines the standard for performance foil boards.
- Concave Deck
- Step Rails
- Chine Rails
- Double Concave Bottom
- Step Tail
- Forward Volume
- Proprietary FFB 10.75" Mounting Tracks
- Pressure Relief Air Vent
- Leash Plug - Bottom Placement to Prevent Tangles
- Deck Pad with Optional Pump Bump or Flat Rear Traction Piece
- Techno is Designed to be Ultralight and has No Foot Strap Inserts
|Length (ft/in)||Width (in)||Thickness (in)||Volume (L)|
FFB BOARD CONSTRUCTION
There have been no corners cut when it come to the construction of all Freedom Foil Boards. With the highest quality materials and manufacturing process, our boards are some of the lightest on the market while being reliable ride after ride.
- E Glass - Protective layer over paint and carbon
- Carbon Double Bias - High Grade Woven Carbon with extra fibers running in the longitudinal axis
- S Glass - Impact resistant layer of fiberglass to distribute loading from heels, hard landings, ect.
- EPS - Lightweight stringer less foam core
- High Density Foam Block - High Density Foam block to reinforce and keep foil tracks secure and in place
- Carbon Uni Directional - Uni directional strip of carbon to increase stiffness and response as well as reinforce the foil track
- Carbon Double Bias
- E Glass