We accept the following payment methods:
PayPal / Apple Pay / Credit Cards / INTERAC / Gift Card
Credit Cards: We accept Visa, Mastercard and AMEX credit cards
Boutiqueadrenaline.com uses the Shopify payment platform for credit card payments. Shopify is a globally recognized secure e-commerce service. All information relating to your payment method is secured before being sent and is at no time in our possession.
Interac e-Transfer: If you do not have a credit card or simply prefer to use this payment method, you can send us an INTERAC e-transfer email via your bank account.
To make an INTERAC e-Transfer:
1. Log in to your financial institution's website.
2. Choose the Interac e-Transfer option from the transfer/payment menu.
3. Create a recipient (Adrenaline Shop) by entering our email address: email@example.com
4. Enter Interac e-Transfer information: amount of the invoice to be paid debitable account security question: enter "my order" answer: enter "ADRE" and your order number. (e.g. if your order number is 2754, your answer should be: ADRE2754)
5. Follow the instructions to validate the information and send the transfer order. Your order will be sent upon receipt of the Interac e-Transfer.
Please note that INTERAC e-Transfers are processed on weekdays only. IMPORTANT: INTERAC E-TRANSFER MUST BE SENT WITHIN ONE HOUR OF ORDERING TO VALIDATE ORDER
How do I use a gift card?
1. Select the products you want to order and add them to your cart.
2. When you are ready to place the order, simply proceed to checkout. You will be able to enter your gift card information during the payment process and apply it to the total amount of your order.
3. If the balance of the card is insufficient to pay the full order, you will be able to pay the difference with another accepted payment method.
Balance of a gift card
It is possible to see the balance of a gift card by clicking the link in the original purchase email of the card or by sending us an email.
Refunds for purchases made with a gift card
If you decide to return your item, the refund will be made electronically to the original payment method.
If you used both a credit card and one or more gift cards to make your purchase, each amount will be credited to the corresponding payment method.
Gift cards do not expire