$279.00 $167.40 CAD
Kid Snowboard Boots
Notice: this is a final sale. No returns or refunds.This is the Ivy Snowboard Boots for women by Salomon. Color is Black/Black.
* From experience, we highly recommend to take 2 sizeS bigger in these boots.
The Ivy is a versatile mid-flexing boot for everyone from beginners to freestyle experts. Designed with Fit to Ride construction, the Ivy is lightweight, compact, and fits like a dream out of the box and on day 50, without compromising durability. Zone-Lock lacing provides zonal control and our Comfort liner ensures you feel as good as you look.
Designed with Fit To Ride construction and a women's specific fit, comfort is our promise. Lightweight, compact, and durable from shell to liner, your feet will thank you.
Fit To Ride design utilizes compact shell construction and all new liner materials, offering a boot that's 10% lighter and 10% more compact.
Zone-Lock lacing allows for the ability to customize your boots fit and flex to your specific needs. Kevlar laces ensure your stay locked in all day long.
Does what it says - wraps your foot in a soft welcoming hold that delivers instant and long lasting comfort. Featuring an easy-glide patch and Ultralon multidensity foams.
An inner zone on your liner dedicated to keeping your feet and socks firmly in place, all day.
Heat moldable multidensity foams strategically placed in the sensitive areas of the foot, shin, ankle and heel.
A dual density insole that molds to your foot for all day comfort.
EVA and rubber compound lightweight outsole that delivers cushy comfort and smooth landings.
Dual zone lacing system with a lower zone locker on the side of the boot and one on the tongue for the upper zone.
- Lacing System: Zonelock
- Width: Regular
- Flex: Medium
- Customizable: 3/5
- Support level: 2/5
WOMEN'S SNOWBOARD BOOTS
Calculate your own measurements, then select your product size
- Mondopoint = CM
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall
- Make sure you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of shoe
- Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
- Then use a pen to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat for both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
- Using a ruler, measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew to find your size.
|ORDER SIZE||UK||US W||EUR|