THE EXPEDITION 3
This is the Expedition 3 Splitboarding Poles by Black Diamond.
A versatile four-season pole for skiing, hiking and hauling loads to advanced base camp, the Black Diamond Expedition 3 features dual FlickLocks for a full range of adjustability. This pole fits in your duffle when it’s time to lug your gear to the airport, and the updated foam grip adds comfort while the new soft touch, dual density grip-top grabs bindings and buckles with ease for quick adjustments. The Expedition 3 comes with powder baskets, so you can switch them out to match the season and the trip, and the new vari-width strap adds comfort and adjustability while moving through terrain.
Expedition 3 Features
- 258 g (85-125cm)
- 100% aluminum: 18 mm (.71 in) upper, 16 mm (.63 in) mid, and 14 mm (.55 in) lower
- Four-season extended foam grip with aggressive hooking point for manipulating bars and buckles
- Adjustable vari-width strap for ergonomic comfort with or without gloves
- Dual FlickLock® adjustability
- 100 mm (4 in) Powder Baskets
- Indexed ferrule for 3/4 basket compatibility